The LEGO IMAGINE NATION TOUR is coming to Calgary Sept 9-11, 2016 at the BMO center.
SALUG is pleased to be giving away 4 tickets to the event. To enter, simply leave a comment, and we will randomly choose a winner.
Contest Closes July 15, 2016.
For more info, see
LEGO Canada, Inc. today announced the LEGO® Imagine Nation Tour, a cross-country 2.5-acre interactive experience visiting five cities across Canada this summer and fall. The brick-building extravaganza is the largest LEGO building event ever to hit Canada. It combines all of the hands-on fun of LEGO building with exclusive interactive digital experiences and rare Master Builder meet-and-greets, offering something for builders of all ages, interests, and building ability. Each tour stop lasts for three days, beginning in Ottawa on June 10, and continuing on to Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto.
The LEGO Imagine Nation Tour stops in the following cities:
• June 10-12: Ottawa | EY Centre
• August 12-14: Montréal | Palais des Congrѐs de Montréal
• September 9-11: Calgary | BMO Centre
• September 30-October 2: Vancouver | Vancouver Convention Centre
• October 14-16: Toronto | Metro Toronto Convention Centre
“The LEGO Imagine Nation Tour is an exciting chance for families across Canada to immerse themselves in a newly designed LEGO experience that combines everything that today’s kids love about physical play and digital entertainment,” said Michael McNally, senior director, brand relations for LEGO Systems. “From one-of-a-kind life-sized LEGO models to the rare opportunity to build with and learn from a LEGO Master Builder, wrapped in an interactive digital experience that guides the fun, our event offers Canadian families a chance to experience the LEGO brand like never before.”
Families can explore 13 different pavilions and 20 stunning life-sized LEGO models at each tour stop, while age-appropriate brick building activities will keep even the youngest builders entertained. Families will be able to experience activities such as:
• Master Builder Lab: learn building tips and tricks from one of only eight Master Builders in the world
• Creation Nation: add a custom LEGO creation to help create a 40-foot maple leaf mosaic
• Bridge Build Challenge: test engineering skills in a group competition to build and test the strongest LEGO bridge
• Brick Pit: imagine and build anything from a mountain of LEGO bricks of every color and size
• LEGO Video Games: demo the newest titles from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
• Life-Sized LEGO Models: snap a photo with 20 incredible sculptures, including a staggering 8-foot-tall LEGO MARVEL™ Super Heroes Avengers model and a 7-foot-long LEGO Friends car
• Digitally Enhanced Building Pavilions: bring LEGO creations to life in four areas where children create a LEGO City, LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, or LEGO NINJAGO™ themed model, scan it into the game and enjoy a 60-second gaming experience featuring their custom creation
• Model Display Areas: build & showcase LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO Star Wars™, or LEGO Minecraft models
The event offers five sessions throughout the weekend in each city. Visit www.LEGOImagineNationTour.com to learn more about the tour, to explore dates and session times, and to purchase tickets.